Za vse, ki se zanimate za študij v ZDA, je ameriška ambasada pripravila listo vprašanj in odgovorov. Eden glavnih pogojev je seveda znanje angleščine, ki ga boste dokazovali z izpitom TOEFL. Če vas študij zanima, je najbolje, da se obrnete na Javni sklad RS za razvoj kadrov in štipendije, ki je Vilharjevi 27 ob stavbi Mobitela.
- Education USA will give you the answers to many questions, including:
- Who can apply?
- How to find the best colleges for you?
- Information about the America’s Best Colleges 2008 from the U.S. News and World Report
- When and where to file applications?
- What kind of tests are the applicants required to take?
- Any English language ability test required?
- Where can I get the materials and support for preparing to take the tests?
- When to apply to universities in the United States? and many, many more.
- How to finance your U.S. education (“Can I afford to study in the USA?”)
- How to write a U.S. style CV or resume for your application?
- How a U.S. education can benefit you? Let Slovene students in the U.S. tell you how!
- Study in the U.S. : Driving tomorrow’s achievements
American colleges and universities are educating a growing number of students from other countries.
- American Corner Koper Information about studying in the USA.
- The Information Center of Slovene Human Resources Development and Scholarship Fund/ Znanstveno izobraževalna fundacija Republike Slovenije, javni sklad (Formerly Ad Futura)
The Information Center of Slovene Human Resources Development and Scholarship Fund is a great resource for information on study in the United States. They offer the following services:
• Access to a library with books regarding study in the U.S. Materials in the library include catalogs of university programs, study guides for standardized tests, information on financial aid, books on the application process, etc.
• Workstations with access to internet resources regarding study in the U.S.
• Trained professionals who can advise or help you find the information you need to study in the U.S.
The center is located at Vilharjeva 27 in Ljubljana.
Contact the center by phone at 01/434 10 80 weekdays between 12:00 and 15:00, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information can be found on the center’s website.